Friday, March 6, 2015

Quick Update on Me

Well, I won't be running for a while.  :-(

Tuesday night Jason and I were on our way to dinner and were rear ended coming off the interstate.  The force of her hitting us propelled us into the car in front of us.  My knee hit the dash during the crash.  Thankfully after a few x-rays they determined it's not broken, but to not do any running until the swelling and pain are completely gone.  

I'm still waiting to hear if my car is totaled.  It's got a good amount of damage though, so I'm pretty sure it is.

Thankfully I've got myself a snazzy rental car in the mean time.


I'm itching to get back to running, but I know it's better if I wait.  Hopefully the pain doesn't last too long.

I'll be back early next week to give a recap on the Enchanted 10K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin