Thursday, March 19, 2015

Post Race Disney Fun

After the Enchanted 10k was over, we went back to the room for a while and napped.  Once we woke up, it was time to hit the parks!  We decided to spend the night at Magic Kingdom.

First stop once we walked in the gate, Tinkerbell.  Tinkerbell absolutely loved my medal and told me next time I should fly instead of run.  :-)


Of course I had to get a picture in front of castle.


We rode a few rides and then went to dinner at Columbia Harbor House.  I had a couple friends who raved about the seafood macaroni and cheese, so I decided to try it.  It was yummy, but I would have preferred it to be a smaller portion with a side of fries or broccoli.  The mac n cheese was just so heavy and hard to finish.


After dinner, we rode some more rides and then hung out with Goofy for a little while.  We were the only person in line, so we interacted for about 10 minutes.

Goofy and I went running together.


We visited a couple princesses and got my bib signed before calling it a night.


The next morning we got up early and headed to Hollywood Studios.  First stop, coffee!


Went to the Animation Studio and I got to draw Eeyore!


After we were done at Hollywood Studios, we got a boat over to the Boardwalk to get lunch at Boardwalk Bakery.  It was on my bucket list to try the lobster roll and I'm so glad I did.  It was amazing!  I highly recommend it on your next trip.


Sadly it was time for us to come home.  Even though we were both sick the entire weekend, we still had fun.  Looking forward to the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin