Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekly Recap

Normally I would be sad to sit down on Sunday night to write a weekly recap, but I'm not since Monday is a holiday and I have the day off!

This week was pretty pitiful actually and I don't really have much to share.  I've been sick with a cold all week long and haven't really accomplished much at all.

Monday
Short walk through the neighborhood. My shins were hurting so I didn't want to overdo it.

Tuesday
Rest day

Wednesday
Sick, so didn't get my scheduled run in

Thursday
Rest day

Friday
Still sick.  :-(

Saturday
Was feeling a little bit better, so went on a mile walk through the neighborhood.

Sunday
Went for a 3 mile walk.  Decided to save the long run for tomorrow since I have the day off.


QOTD: How was your week?  Did you get your scheduled workouts in?  I hope you're staying away from this ickiness going around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin