Monday, January 12, 2015

Race Wishlist 2015

I have never done a single race in my life, but I'm so excited to start in 2015!  The first thing I did on January 1st after I made my resolutions was to sit down and make my race wishlist for the year.

I can't wait to kick 2015 off with a bang!  I'm going to have one or two 5Ks in January and then run my first 10K in February at Disney World!

There haven't been too many races scheduled for the second half of the year in my area, but I hope to fill up the last 6 months some more when they do come out.


January 2015

Trailblazer 5K for Literacy - Since I've never done a race before, I thought it would be a good idea to at least get one on the books before the Enchanted 10K in February.


February 2015

Disney Princess Enchanted 10K - Registering for this race was what made me fall in love with running.  I love Disney and I'm so excited to race through Epcot!


March 2015

TRBC 10K/5K - Not 100% sure whether I'm going to register for the 5K or the 10K yet.  We'll see how the Enchanted 10K goes before I make my decision.

Shamrock Scurry 5K - Fun annual run that happens in Tallahassee.  I've heard great things about it.

Springtime Tallahassee 10K/5K - Again, not sure whether I'm going to register for the 5K or the 10K.


April 2015

Palace Saloon 5K - A run with beer at the end?  How can you say no to that?

March for Babies - Not a run, but it's for a good cause.


May 2015

Tails and Trails 10K/5K - Trail race supporting the Animal Shelter.  We don't have too many trail races in Tallahassee, so I thought this would be fun.



June 2015

Way too hot to run!


July 2015

Way too hot to run!


August 2015

Way too hot to run!


September 2015

Currently nothing scheduled


October 2015

Currently nothing scheduled


November 2015

Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon - If I decide to do this race, this will be my first ever half marathon.  It's a night race that runs through 3 Disney parks.

Turkey Trot 5K/10K - Annual event held on Thanksgiving morning.  Great way to get some exercise in before eating my weight in food.


December 2015

Jingle Bell Run - Fun run held during the holiday winter festival


QOTD: What races are on your 2015 wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin